19 April, 2013

Starting out

Hello, Adventure Time Fans! I'm here to share my knowledge with you on everything Adventure Time related. I am a long-time fan and collector of toys and other goodies. It all started half way during season one when I tried to make myself out of cardboard a yellow dented sword like Finn had.

finn's first sword
Remember this awesome thing?


Considering my astonishing crafting skills, it ended in a disaster. My entire room was filled with cardboard pieces and yellow paint and the sword didn't even look like a sword. It looked like something that mice chewed on. All was not lost as I decided to go online and purchase myself an official Adventure Time sword.


I waited for a few days but it felt like months and when it finally arrived, I took this picture of it. That was my first Adventure Time toy and the rest is history. I don't even know how many of them I have now. I lost count. And a lot of money buying them. :)

Anyway, that's it for my opening blog post. I hope I'll get some readers in the future and some comments as well. 'Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment